International & national repatriation
Repatriation means transporting your loved one to the country or place of their birth.
That can mean either bringing them home to New Zealand, or taking them to their final resting place in the country where they were born.
Sowman's can help with both. We offer a repatriation service worldwide, and to/from all parts of New Zealand.
- Accepting responsibility for your loved one’s care
- Embalming and preparing them for the journey
- Arranging the correct casket and specialist packaging for air transportation
- Taking care of the legal documentation
- Arranging air transportation.